Top Reasons to Choose Stautzenberger College for Online Learning
- For over 10 years, we have been delivering online classes. We've had plenty of time to learn what works and update our online offerings.
- You can complete some or all of your online classes at the school. You'll have access to our computer labs. Study with other students, print out assignments, or ask the staff member on duty for assistance.
- Our Learning Resource System (LRS) supports learning in and out of the classroom. The LRS consists of the physical library, resource center, online research database (ProQuest), and eLibrary.
- Library coordinators are here to help, both online and on campus.
- Tutors are available, free of charge.
- Our instructors will answer your questions in a timely manner. Instructors traditionally reply within 24 hours.
- Courses are completed with user-friendly software. Introduced in 2002, Moodle has proven to be reliable and easy to use on computers, tablets, and even some phones.
- No wait list - most programs start every 5 weeks. Most programs do not require an entrance exam. Some programs do not require a HS diploma.
- Our admissions team will guide you through the process and can assist you articulate your career goals and path to success.
- Student Services is here to welcome you to the Stautzenberger family. Student Services will reach out regularly to help you get acclimated to college life and is here for you during your entire journey to success. They could not only assist with academic issues, but with childcare, employer flexibility and transportation issues.
- Financial aid available for those who qualify. Interested applicants could set up an appointment with one of our friendly and knowledgeable financial aid administrators.
- Graduates of the Stautzenberger family have lifetime career support from our dedicated Career Services team. They could assist you with your job search, resume skills and interview techniques.
At Stautzenberger College, learning online doesn’t mean learning alone. Join our supportive online community of staff and students.
Online Courses Available in Animal Sciences, Business, Legal, Medical and Skilled Trades.
Life doesn’t stop the moment you start training for an in-demand career. Whether due to working full-time or parental duties, many students perform their best when course work fits their schedule versus the other way around. For these reasons, we offer an abundance of fully online courses. Choose from:
Accounting & Payroll Clerk Diploma Program
Business Administration Diploma Program
Business Administration - AAS
Digital Marketing - AAS
Human Resource Administration Diploma Program
Human Resource Administration - AAS
Logistics & Supply Chain Administration - AAS
Sales Management Diploma Program
Virtual Office/Remote Administration Diploma Program
Addiction Counseling Technician Diploma Program
Addiction Counseling Technician - AAS
Cannabis Dispensary Administration Diploma Program
Early Childhood Education Diploma Program
Early Childhood Education - AAS
Healthcare Administration – AAS
Healthcare Sciences - AAS
Medical Office Billing & Coding
Construction Management - AAS
You could earn your AAS in as little as 13 months!
#college #animalscience #business #legal #medical #skilledtrades #sctoday