Pursue Your Career in Skilled Trades with Stautzenberger College.
Looking for targeted career training for potential work in your area? Look no further than the skilled trade programing at Stautzenberger College. You’ll learn from industry professionals and gain hands-on experience to help you launch a new career or the next phase of your current career.
- Skilled trades positions are growing. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, skilled trades are expected to increase by 296,300 jobs from 2019 – 2029.1
- Construction and skilled trade positions offer fast entry into the job market. No 4-year degree is necessary for a life-long career in this field. Gain an HVAC diploma in just 10-months or your Associate Degree in as little as 7-months.
- Stautzenberger Skilled Trade programs are designed with your success in mind. Our programs have been carefully crafted with the aid of area employers, so you get real-world experience and job prep needed to grow your career.
- Stautzenberger Skilled Trade programs are taught by experienced, industry professionals that know what it takes day in and day out on the job. You’ll receive the training necessary to get started in less than a year.
Our dedicated and experienced staff is here to help you succeed and work with you to advance your skilled trades career. Don’t hesitate. Contact us now.
Programs Available in Skilled Trades.
Start building your career and laying the groundwork for a successful professional journey. Choose from:
Skilled Trades Programs
Construction Administration – AAS
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a lifetime career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
1 https://www.bls.gov/ooh/construction-and-extraction/home.htm, retrieved 5/5/21.