Sales Management Diploma Program
100% of the program is online - At Stautzenberger College, learning online doesn’t mean learning alone. Read how we support our students.
What is Sales Management?
- Targeting and communicating benefits with potential customers.
- Introducing products and services through phone calls, sales visits and everything in between.
- Building strong client relationships and ensuring their needs are consistently met.
- Participating in corporate sales strategy, marketing and other outbound initiatives to increase corporate revenue.
Those who thrive in Sales Management are often born leaders that never run from competition and are highly-determined to achieve their personal and financial goals.
What Career Options Are Available In Sales Management?
- Retail Stores
- Entertainment Services
- And Any Number of Other Business Sectors
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Sales Managers is projected to grow 4% in the US from 2019 to 2029.1
What You Will Learn in a Sales Management Program
- How to demonstrate an understanding of foundational business (selling, advertising, marketing) practices.
- Best practice strategies to communicate effectively with customers.
- Understand consumer behavior and how it is important for the planning and development of marketing strategies.
- Learn proven negotiation tactics and how to resolve conflicts.
- Develop marketing strategies and plans
- Demonstrate an understanding of retail, operations, and merchandise management concepts
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a lifetime career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program Length - 6 Months
Find Out More
100% of the program is online
After you complete the Sales Management Diploma Program, you could continue with our online, 7-month Business Administration Associate Degree completion program. That's only 13 months total to get an associate degree.
1https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/11-2022.00?st=OH&g=Go, retrieved 3/31/21
Business and Professional Communication
Introduction to Selling
Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
Advertising and Promotion
Operations and Merchandise Management
Student Success Strategies
Professional Success Strategies
Sales managers plan, direct, or coordinate the actual distribution or movement of a product or service to the customer. Coordinate sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals and establish training programs for sales representatives. Analyze sales statistics gathered by staff to determine sales potential and inventory requirements and monitor the preferences of customers.