Digital Marketing Associate Degree Program
This program is no longer accepting new students and/or re-entering students into the program.
What Is Digital Marketing?
- The development and management of content, creative and brand assets online.
- Partnering with sales, operations and other stakeholders to bring the brand vision to life.
- Building marketing channels in digital areas such as email, social media, blogs and videos to reach potential customers.
- Measuring and analyzing digital marketing data to improve performance.
- Ethics and social responsibility of marketing materials to ensure they meet compliance regulations for a given industry.
- Website management and development to continually improve your brand online.
This exciting field is great for anyone looking to solve problems creatively and enjoys interpreting data to constantly improve their work.
What Career Options Are Available in Digital Marketing?
- Public and Private Businesses
- Advertising and Marketing Agencies
- Self-Employed Freelancing
- And much more
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Market Research Analysts and Marketing Specialists is projected to grow 17% in Ohio from 2018 to 2028.1
What You Will Learn in a Digital Marketing AAS Program
- Build a foundation for effective collaboration, decision-making, problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Optimize use of Facebook, Twitter, blogs, video and email marketing.
- Gain skills to create, design and manage websites using content management systems.
- Develop content to improve an organization’s marketing strategy.
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program length – 13 months
100% of the program is online
Offered at Campuses Near Cleveland and Toledo
This program is offered at both of our campus locations, making it convenient for people in both the greater Cleveland area and the greater Toledo area. Our Brecksville campus is located just minutes from downtown Cleveland. The Maumee campus sits just southwest of downtown Toledo.
Find Out More
Meet Our Instructor:
1https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/13-1161.00?st=OH&g=Go, retrieved 1/10/2022.