Virtual Office, Remote Administration Diploma Program
100% of the program is online - At Stautzenberger College, learning online doesn’t mean learning alone. Read how we support our students.
What Is Virtual Office, Remote Administration?
- Having the freedom and flexibility to work from the comfort of your home.
- Providing support services to a business(s) from a remote location.
- Being on the cutting-edge of the new ways people work in the 21st century.
- Managing clerical work and completing critical business functions for the organizations’ leadership.
- Duties may include marketing, web design, bookkeeping and other operational functions as needed by the organization.
Being a Virtual Administrator is great for parents and busy adults whose career must be balanced with the their outside life. A Virtual Office Administrator is also a growing profession as technology improves. Virtual Office Administrators enjoy flexible opportunities to grow their career and often have a high impact on the organizations for which they serve.
What Career Options Are Available in Virtual Office, Remote Administration?
- Law Firms
- Accounting & Financial Institutions
- Real Estate Agencies
- Marketing Organizations
- Online or Virtual Businesses
- Public and Private Institutions
- Virtual Assistant Providers
- And much more
What You Will Learn in a Virtual Office, Remote Administration Program
- Learn best practices to implement communications between virtual employees
- How to design an appropriate home office environment for a virtual worker
- Understand the technology used in a virtual office environment
- Understand, design and develop various social media postings.
Students who wish to continue their education, may choose to get their Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree in just an additional 7 months.
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program length – 11 months - 100% Online
Brecksville - ONLINE
Maumee - ONLINE