Business Administration Diploma Program
100% of the program is online - At Stautzenberger College, learning online doesn’t mean learning alone. Read how we support our students.
What is Business Administration?
- Building spreadsheets and working with numbers.
- Learning the fundamentals of computer systems and common programs.
- Understanding the business environment, language and structure.
- Developing presentations and creating business outlines.
What Career Options are Available in Business Administration?
- Public & Private Businesses
- Non-Profit Organizations
- Law Firms
- And Much More
At Stautzenberger College, our program includes an externship program that gives you the opportunity to work in a professional environment prior to seeking employment. This real-world experience allows students to truly understand what it is like to work in a professional environment and give an idea of the various roles in the workplace. Some graduates are even offered jobs where they gained their experience.
What You Will Learn in a Business Administration Program
- Administration Practice Fundamentals
- Approaches to Maximize Resources
- Management of Time, Money and Technology
- Oral and Written Communication Best Practices
- Interpersonal Skills and Writing Adaptability
- And Other Business Related Topics
Why Choose Our College?
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program length – 8 months
100% of the program is online
Offered at Campuses Near Cleveland and Toledo
This program is offered at both of our campus locations, making it convenient for people in both the greater Cleveland area and the greater Toledo area. Our Brecksville campus is located just minutes from downtown Cleveland. The Maumee campus sits just southwest of downtown Toledo.
Find Out More
After you complete the Business Administration Diploma Program, you could continue with our online, 7-month Business Administration Associate Degree completion program. That's only 15 months total to get an associate degree.