Financial aid resources are available to those who qualify. Interested applicants should set up an appointment with one of our friendly and knowledgeable financial aid administrators by calling 888.859.8225 or using an email link below:
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
The Stautzenberger College Financial Aid Office will provide the following information:
- Financial Aid assistance including information on all federal, state and institutional financial aid programs.
- Deadlines for submitting applications for each financial aid program.
- Details regarding cost of attendance.
- Resources considered in the calculation of financial need and unmet need.
- Expected disbursement dates of financial aid.
- Refund and Return to Title IV financial aid policies.
The regulations governing federal financial assistance programs are subject to change by the federal government. The Stautzenberger College Financial Aid Office has the most recent information.
Types of Financial Aid
- Grants: A grant is based on financial need and does not need to be repaid if the student completes all requirements. This includes the Federal Pell Grant and FSEOG.
- Loans: Low-interest Direct Subsidized Loans and Direct Unsubsidized Loans are available to those who qualify. Direct PLUS loans are available for parents of Dependent students who qualify.
Stautzenberger College will certify any alternative lending application a student may want to use. Contact the financial aid office for additional information.
Some employers have programs that reimburse students for educational costs. Students should contact the human resources office at their place of employment to determine if such funding is available.
Students with veterans’ benefits are required to report all previous postsecondary education prior to attending. Official transcripts in English must be submitted for transfer credit. Further, GI Bill® and VR&E beneficiaries (Chapter 33 and Chapter 31 beneficiaries) will be allowed to attend a course for up to 90 days from the date a beneficiary provides a certificate of eligibility or valid VAF 28-1905. The student will receive no penalty nor will the student be required to borrow additional funds to cover tuition and fees due to late payments from the VA.
Check with the College’s Veterans’ Affairs Certifying Official to determine if the program you are interested in is currently approved for Veterans’ benefits. Not all programs are approved for the training of Veterans.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online or in person at the college financial aid office. Stautzenberger College’s FAFSA code is 004866.
College Cost Estimate
Access our Net Price Calculator and see what your education at Stautzenberger College may cost you.