Financial aid resources are available to those who qualify. Interested applicants should set up an appointment with one of our friendly and knowledgeable financial aid administrators by calling 888.859.8225 or using an email link below:
Maumee Financial Aid
Brecksville Financial Aid
Financial aid is available for those who qualify.
The Stautzenberger College Financial Aid Office will provide the following information:
- Financial assistance which is available including information on all federal, state and institutional financial aid programs.
- Any deadlines for submitting applications for each of the financial aid programs.
- The details regarding cost of attendance.
- Refund policy and Return to Title IV Financial Aid Policy.
- The resources considered in calculation of financial need.
- The amount of financial need that is met.
- Expected disbursement date of financial aid.
The regulations governing federal financial assistance programs are subject to change by the federal government. The Stautzenberger College Financial Aid Office has the most recent information.
Stautzenberger College is a Direct Lending Institution. All Federal Stafford Loans will process through The Direct Lending Program.
Types of Financial Aid
Generally speaking, financial aid falls into two categories: grants and loans.
- Grants: This type of aid does not need to be repaid and is typically based on financial need. Such grants include the Federal Pell Grant.
- Loans: Low interest loans provided by the federal government are available to those who qualify. Loans include the Federal Subsidized Stafford Loan and the Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan, both of which must be repaid.
Stautzenberger College has several lenders who have provided alternative lending to past students. The Stautzenberger College financial aid office will make every effort to certify an alternative loan from any lending institution a student may want to use. Contact the financial aid office for additional information.
Pell and SEOG grants are disbursed to student accounts approximately week two and loans are disbursed to student accounts approximately week three of each term. New students must be in attendance for 30 days before loan funds may be disbursed to the account. Therefore, the funds are expected to new student accounts approximately week six of the quarter.
Some employers have programs that reimburse students for educational costs. Students should contact the human resources office at their place of employment to determine if such funding is available.
Stautzenberger College is approved for veterans training, and an application for such benefits is available from the college’s financial aid office or the local office of the Veterans Administration.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online or in person at the college financial aid office. Stautzenberger College’s FAFSA code is 004866.
www.scholarships.com – For more information on grants, loans, and scholarships
www.fastweb.com – Your opportunity to learn more about educational assistance
Access our Net Price Calculator
See what your education at Stautzenberger College might cost you