Associate Degree - 100% Online
Early Childhood Education
Course work is designed to prepare students to work with young children of all abilities and special needs in a variety of settings.
A multitude of studies suggest that early childhood is one of the most important learning periods in a child’s life. During this time period, high-quality developmental education can not only significantly impact a child’s ability to learn in later life, but also set the course for one’s opportunities in the future. For these overwhelming reasons, effective education during a child’s pre-school years requires careful training and is a highly-rewarding career.
- Learn how to supervise and monitor the health and safety of children.
- Implement curricula that supports healthy social and emotional development.
- Organize developmentally appropriate activities.
- Recognize signs of social, emotional, physical or developmental delay in children and understand how to plan for children with special needs.
- Recognize the cultural differences among families and apply strategies to meet the various needs of all children.
- Delivery Method: Online
- Program Length: 7 months
- Credits: 95.5
- Public and Private Schools
- Childcare Centers
- Home-Based Education
Our Early Childhood Education Associate Degree is designed for people who already have 50 credit hours in an early childhood education-related concentration.
What You Will Learn
- Develop the knowledge, skills and behaviors necessary to gain employment as entry-level early childhood educators.
- Course work designed to prepare students to work with young children of all abilities and special needs in a variety of settings.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Preschool Teachers is projected to grow 7% in Ohio from 2018 to 2028.1
The Stautzenberger College Difference
Stautzenberger College is a career-focused college that provides students with hands-on training and real-world experience in their chosen fields. Stautzenberger College stands out for its commitment to providing students with practical education that prepares them for success in the workforce.
- Programs: Stautzenberger College offers a wide variety of programs in healthcare, business, technology, and skilled trades. These programs are designed to provide students with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their chosen careers.
- Small Class Sizes: With small class sizes, students get personalized attention from instructors, which helps them better understand the material and apply it to real-world situations.
- Multiple Schedule Options: Offering on-campus, hybrid and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Experienced Faculty: Stautzenberger College instructors are experienced professionals in their respective fields, providing students with real-world insights and connections.
- Hands-on Training: Stautzenberger College provides hands-on training in labs and clinical settings, allowing students to apply what they learn in the classroom to real-world situations.
- Career Services: Stautzenberger College has a dedicated career services team that provides students with job placement assistance, resume writing help, and interview preparation.
- Accreditation: Stautzenberger College is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), ensuring that its programs meet high standards of quality and that its graduates are well-prepared for their careers.
Why Choose Stautzenberger
- On-Campus & Online Options
- 20+ Career-Focused Programs
- Hands-On & Real World Training
- Inclusive Small Class Sizes
- Caring Instructors
- Student-Centered Experience
- Tutoring & Personalized Support
- Financial Aid for Those Who Qualify
- Externship Opportunities
- Career Placement Assistance
"Do it for you, not because you have to, but because you want it! There have been times when it was tough, but I kept pushing and am now a proud graduate."
2021 Graduate, Business Administration AAS
1 https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/25-2011.00?st=OH&g=Go, retrieved on 1/10/2022.