Business Administration Associate Degree Program
Upon completion of a diploma program, students are eligible to enroll in an Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degree program. Diploma programs are designed to help students begin work in their chosen field. Our AAS programs go beyond by allowing students to develop general education skill sets (in areas such as English, History and Math) and complete an advanced level of course work in their chosen field. As long as they have completed a diploma program or a specific number of credit hours from a related concentration, students may begin an AAS program anytime, even at night while they work. All of our AAS completion programs are 100% online.
What is Business Administration AAS?
Looking to take your business skills to the next level? Once students complete the Business Administration Diploma program, Sales Management Diploma program or one of the other business-focused diploma programs, students have the opportunity to gain their associates degree. This 7-month program further prepares you to:
- Confidently tackle entry-level business operations.
- Gain advanced knowledge of computer systems and common programs.
- Strengthen your decision-making and business communications skills.
- Business focus course work on marketing, accounting, strategic planning and digital communications.
What Career Options are Available in Business Administration?
The world of business is complex and competitive, but with the proper training, you can tackle anything. Individuals who are ready to step in day 1 and contribute to an organization may find employment in environments such as:
- Commercial Products
- Online Retail
- Service Providers
- Law Offices
- And Much More
According to the Occupational Outlook Handbook, employment in administrative services will grow 6% in the US from 2019 to 2029.1
What You Will Learn in a Business Administration AAS Program
Our Business Administration AAS program has been developed based on what area employers tell us they need. Our program prepares you for a successful career through highly qualified instructors, small class sizes and hyper-focused course work. In our Business Administration AAS program you will learn invaluable skills such as:
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Accounting Fundamentals
- Organizational Strategy
- Strategic Negotiations
- Background in History, Ethics and Psychology
- And Other Business Related Topics
Why Choose Our College?
For over 90 years, Stautzenberger College has made a lasting impact on the students and community we serve by:
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a lifetime career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program length – 7 months
Find Out More
100% of the program is online
1 https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm, retrieved 3/29/21.
This program includes courses in marketing, accounting, organizational strategies, and strategic negotiations. General education courses in history, math, ethics and psychology provide the necessary curriculum to complete the associate degree. This program also offers a course in digital communication strategies, providing students with an opportunity to explore current social media and its use in a professional setting.
Business administrators work in a variety of companies and industries helping run business operations including, human resource management, accounting, managing payroll, and training and developing new employees. Managers with good decision-making, organizational and communication skills will always be in demand.
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of business occupations is projected to grow 7% from 2018 to 2028.1
1https://www.bls.gov/ooh/management/administrative-services-managers.htm, retrieved 4/10/2020