All programs have been converted to online. The College moved to online instruction for all our programs to be in compliance with Governor Mike DeWine’s executive order. Enrollment and financial aid can be done from home. All classes are still running, don’t postpone enrolling. Use your time wisely and enroll today.
Ready to work? We’ve got a program to get you ready.
If you’re interested in Stautzenberger College, you’re likely ready – and eager – to get to work in a new career or advance in your current career. We built our programs with the goal of getting you ready for the workplace with career-focused curriculum that skips the extra “fluff” you don’t need, and focuses on the skills and knowledge you do need.
Our program areas – Medical, Animal Sciences, Business, Legal and Skilled Trades – are all targeted as growth industries in the coming decade by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Then we work with area employers to determine what their needs are to make sure we are training our students to have the most relevant skills.
Choose from diploma and degree programs offered on campus and online. Classes are small, providing individualized instruction from our experienced, caring instructors. Learn more about our programs and the careers they prepare you for by clicking a link.
- Veterinary Technician - AAS
- Animal Welfare Business Management – AAS
- Animal Welfare Management Diploma Program
- Companion Animal Care Technician Diploma Program
- Addiction Counseling Technician
- Central Sterile Processing
- Dental Assisting
- Healthcare Administration - AAS
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant/X-Ray Technician Limited Scope
- Medical Assistant/X-Ray Technician Limited Scope - AAS
- Medical Office Billing and Coding
- Medical Laboratory Technician - AAS
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Sonography - Diagnostic Medical - AAS
- Surgical Technology - AAS
Skilled Trades Programs