Ready to work? We’ve got a program to get you ready.
If you’re interested in Stautzenberger College, you’re likely ready – and eager – to get to work in a new career or advance in your current career. We built our programs with the goal of getting you ready for the workplace with career-focused curriculum that skips the extra “fluff” you don’t need, and focuses on the skills and knowledge you do need.
Our program areas – Medical, Animal Sciences, Business, Legal and Skilled Trades – are all targeted as growth industries in the coming decade by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. Then we work with area employers to determine what their needs are to make sure we are training our students to have the most relevant skills.
Choose from diploma and degree programs offered on campus and online. Classes are small, providing individualized instruction from our experienced, caring instructors. Learn more about our programs and the careers they prepare you for by clicking a link.
- Veterinary Technician - AAS
- Animal Welfare Business Management – AAS
- Animal Welfare Management Diploma Program
- Addiction Counseling Technician Diploma Program
- Central Sterile Processing Diploma Program
- Dental Assisting Diploma Program
- Healthcare Administration - AAS
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Medical Office Billing and Coding Diploma Program
- Medical Laboratory Technician - AAS
- Patient Care Technician Diploma Program
- Practical Nursing Diploma Program
- Sonography - Diagnostic Medical - AAS
- Surgical Technology - AAS
Skilled Trades Programs