Logistics & Supply Chain Administration - Associate Degree Program
This program is no longer accepting new students and/or re-entering students into the program.
What Is Logistics & Supply Chain Administration?
- Preparing, implementing and controlling the efficient flow of goods, services and information.
- Impacting operational structure and managing change.
- Understanding and measuring the flow of products and services.
- Managing the bottom line. Keeping costs low and effectively utilizing available storage.
- Meeting the timely needs of customers and maintaining high satisfaction.
This exciting and growing field is a vital part of many, many businesses. Also, because of the cost savings advantages of proper logistics and supply chain management, many companies continue to add resources in this high-impact area of the business world.
What Career Options Are Available in Logistics & Supply Chain Administration?
- Logistics Technician
- Purchasing Assistant
- Inventory Analyst
- Raw Material Specialist
- Logistics Planner
- And much more
According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, employment of Logistics Analysts is projected to grow 30% in the US between 2020 to 2030.1
What You Will Learn in a Logistics & Supply Chain Program
- Defining supply chain and logistics concepts and understanding the flow of materials, information and money.
- Demonstrating how to plan for, purchase and manage inventories and identify its impact on organizations.
- Developing negotiation abilities and the capacity to understand and predict behaviors in competitive situations.
- Evaluating supply chain costs and the profitability that stems from effective management practices.
Why Choose Our College
- Making student success our #1 priority.
- Designing courses that develop critical skill sets and expanding our student’s knowledge base for a life-time career.
- Ensuring that the skills businesses need are the skills we teach.
- Offering affordable programs that typically take less time to complete and have smaller class sizes than those of other schools.
- Offering on-campus, hybrid, and completely online diploma and degree programs that provide more flexibility to fit your life-style.
- Having the best career services team that has done the networking for you with numerous local employers and are here to help.
All of us at Stautzenberger College are here to help you succeed, whether it’s our free tutoring, helpful financial aid options, or connecting you with businesses for that great job. We are here to prepare you for quick entry into the workforce.
Financial Aid available to those who qualify.
Program length – 13 months
100% of the program is online
Offered at Campuses Near Cleveland and Toledo
This program is offered at both of our campus locations, making it convenient for people in both the greater Cleveland area and the greater Toledo area. Our Brecksville campus is located just minutes from downtown Cleveland. The Maumee campus sits just southwest of downtown Toledo.
Find Out More
1https://www.onetonline.org/link/localtrends/13-1081.02?st=OH&g=Go, retrieved 1/10/2022.