8001 Katherine Blvd.
Brecksville, OH 44141
Opened in 2005, the Brecksville campus was built to bring quality training programs in the veterinary sciences and medical field to Northeast Ohio. The campus now also offers business and legal programs to those looking to build a new career or advance an existing one. The campus now also offers business, legal, and skilled trades programs to those looking to build a new career or advance an existing one.
President: Lynn Mizanin
Programs offered at the Stautzenberger College Brecksville campus
- Allied Health - AAS
- Central Sterile Processing Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Billing & Coding
- Sonography - Diagnostic Cardiovascular - AAS
- Sonography - Diagnostic Medical - AAS
- Surgical Technology - AAS