Contemporary Business Management Diploma Program
Tired of offices saying they have lost your paperwork and need you to re-submit it?
Do you ever see companies in total disarray and think, “All they need to do is this, and they'd solve the problem?” When you check off your to-do list early, do you ever wish you could be paid for it?
If this description sounds all too familiar, then we have the perfect program for you! Our diploma in contemporary business management can help you find work as a business professional and correct your company's dilemmas.
Top ten to study contemporary business management:
- Highly versatile knowledge. What you learn will be useful in a variety of professions. Strong communication, interpersonal, writing, and other management skills are desirable and sought out by nearly all employers.
- Online program. Our contemporary business management courses can be completed at home or on the go. No need to worry about finding transportation or a babysitter!
- Be proud of your new occupation. You could be the one who ensures your company meets an important deadline, solves a coworker dispute, or saves enough money for employees to receive a bonus!
- Short program length. If you are in a hurry to start a new job, look no further. You can earn your diploma in just ten months!
- Apply your strong organizational skills. If you keep your home tidy, make to-do lists, or have a file folder for everything, then you could excel in business management. Our program will convert your inclination to organize into a marketable, and profitable, skill.
- Make better decisions. Managing a business requires constant decision-making. As you progress through both this program and your new career, you'll learn how to exercise judgment quickly and effectively. This can benefit you both professionally and personally.
- Room to advance. At the end of this program, you will be prepared for an entry-level position with many businesses. However, by applying this knowledge and proving your determination and worth, you could be promoted to higher positions.
- Easily transfer. During the course of your job, if you find yourself drawn to another company or field, this diploma makes it much easier to switch paths. Many diplomas are occupation-specific, but this one makes it possible to explore other possibilities.
- Manage your time and money more efficiently. Like decision-making, time and money management skills are as important in the workplace as they are in your own life. Completing this diploma program will provide you with a better understanding of how to properly allocate these resources.
- We are here to help! Our school provides mock interviews, job boards, resume reviews, and other great resources. We are confident in your ability to earn your dream diploma and job, so never hesitate to reach out for assistance. Become the business manager we know you can be!
Program length – 10 months
Courses address contemporary business management practices and approaches that aim to maximize resources – including human participants, time, money and technology – to meet business goals and deadlines. General courses in oral and written communication and the humanities are included to help develop your interpersonal skills, writing ability, and workplace adaptability.
Business professionals with good decision-making, organizational, and communication skills will always be in demand. Whether you are looking for your first position or want to advance your career, the skills you could develop are transferable, which means if you decide to change jobs, they could be used in a variety of different organizations and industries.
The U.S will need 756,200 new office clerks between 2014 and 2024.1
1U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2016-2017 Edition, General office clerk, retrieved 4/26/16
Stautzenberger College is required by the Federal Department of Education to provide the following disclosures to educate consumers on information such as completion rates, median loan debt, and placement rates. Reporting timeframes vary by program length – please refer to the disclosure form for dates of the reported data. The information is based off annual reports provided to the institutional accreditor during the previous reporting year. If you have any questions regarding any disclosure information, please reach out to our admissions department for clarification.